Friday, September 26, 2008

It is not the Great Pumpkin but ....


Here is the largest squmpkin growing in the garden. As the weather gets colder the foilage gets smaller and we are finding some fun things. The squmpkins are actually in the bushes. the vines grew over the bushes and then over the fence. As the squmpkins got heavier they got hidden in the middle of the bushes. I wonder what a little more creeping around in the bushes will reveal.

Today I did some trailer checks at the theater. I was able to watch about an hour of Eagle Eye before I had to go to the next auditorium. IT WAS REALLY GOOD! Lot's of action going on. If you had to choose one movie to go see, I recommend this one. Now I have to go and pay to get into the show to see the last half : )

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love your squmpkin. What a find!

We are off tomorrow to do the Rocky Mountain Convertible tour. Wish you were doing it with us!