Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Lost

I've lost my friend, my playmate, my mentor, my inspiration, my hero, my MOTHER. In a time frame of just 7 weeks life turned upside down for our family. Mom started exhibiting stroke symptoms. After several Dr. appointments and tests, brain surgery to remove one tumor and 8 more being found, mom was diagnosed with Gliosarcoma. 3 weeks later she was dead. What happened? How did this happen? How can a healthy, energetic woman of 74 just be gone in a matter of a few weeks? I still feel as if I am in a dream world. I am lost. I want my mother back.


Marilyn Jeppson
July 22, 1934 - March 28, 2009

2 comments:

Nicolio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicolio said...

MOm this makes me cry. I know how you feel. You feel the way I would feel if I were to lose you. I look to you for so many things and I feel like I would be in shambles if I didn't have you to call and complain to about my bodily issues, my life, get advice, have you finish projects or just do projects for me that I know I don't have the talent to do. I hope you stick around for a long time cause without you I would be partially dead.
I miss Grandma but I am so grateful that we have the Gospel cause we know she is not that far away and we know we will be with her again.